Learn from the best in the business.
Catherine McGrath’s media training is uniquely strategic, captivating, powerful and fun.
From introductory media appearances to surviving gruelling television interviews, Catherine McGrath guides your performance like no other trainer.
Always a tough and analytical interviewer during her media career, Catherine uses first-hand experience/knowledge to support clients to perform at their best.
- Online or face-to-face
- Small group sessions
- For executives, media spokesperson(s) and corporate media teams
- Training of any duration available from a 3-hour power session to full or multiple days
- Workshops for all media platforms, including, radio, online, print, TV and video, live and pre-recorded, press conferences, news grabs and specialist online/print trade publications
- All training is confidential
- Become media ready
- Speak with gravitas and skill
- Answer questions with confidence
- Beginner to advanced camera and microphone skills
- Build a positive narrative
- Influence audiences
- Understand the Australian media
"Thank you for your excellent media training. It was critical to our success."
"Catherine’s media training approach is engaging, informative and professional. Not only did we gain invaluable advice and guidance - we also thoroughly enjoyed the session!"
Australian Dental Association Victoria Branch
"This was a perfectly pitched session which will greatly enhance media skills in our organisation. The media interview template is a game changer! Thanks Catherine!"