Your teams can communicate with brilliance.
In business and professional life people need to speak to people. Old talking points and boring speeches are no longer acceptable (if they ever really were).
The dynamic and engaging Business Speaking program recognises the central importance of verbal communication skills in getting work done these days.
All of us have to share our ideas, projects, insights and successes. We have to deal with challenging subjects too.
This program supports leaders and professionals of all levels to deliver conference speeches, inspire stakeholders and teams, report to boards and engage in business meetings.
We want you to be able to do this strategically. We want you to be able to do this without it causing extra anxiety or without the planning taking up too much of your valuable time.
The unique learner centered approach ensures professionals discover for themselves how to design, write and deliver a great speech. Participants become more intuitive, powerful and independent in the way they plan and deliver a presentation.
- Online or face-to-face
- Small group sessions (multi trainers available)
- For leaders and team members (all levels)
- 3-hour power session to full or multiple days
- Learner centered approach encourages self-discovery and individual skill enhancement
- Training tips and templates enhance rapid learning
- Actual meeting and presentation practise in the session
- All training confidential
- Skills of executive presence and speaking confidence
- Design and write your own presentation/elevator pitch
- Practical skills for business and stakeholder meetings
- Plan and write an engaging speech
- Content design and strategy
- Understand your audience
- One-on-one feedback and strategic speaking skills support
- Engaging in a test-meeting using training templates
- Deliver your speech to the group
"Terrific. Excellent opportunity to learn the strategies/frameworks to improve speaking skills. Thank you so much trainers. You are amazing. Glad to have met you all."
Participant Department of Education, Skills and Employment
"I found this training very useful. Great advice and a very valuable use of time. Thank you."
"‘Thanks so much for the wonderful workshop. It was highly engaging, professional and I learnt the most I've ever learnt in 3 hours.’"